- The goal is to build the tallest free-standing structure in 10 minutes.
Only students’ hands can be used.
- The structure must stand on its own at the end of 10 minutes; if the structure falls before it is measured, it will be measured at its highest fallen point.
- Every person in the group must participate.
- Did you discuss your plan before starting?
- What specific job did each person in the group take on?
- What problems did you encounter? How did you remedy them?
What was difficult about working in a group?