Become a Factory volunteer!
Volunteers take part in several aspects of studio programs including:
• Setting up and breaking down activities
• Maintaining materials and equipment
• Researching and developing new activities to coincide with current exhibitions.
• Occasional assistance with public programming, cultural events and education outreaches
The museum counts on all of our volunteers and interns to:
• Demonstrate timeliness, dependability and maturity
• Work well alongside others
• Engage a diverse public in 21st century art and contemporary culture.
Interested applications should e-mail a letter of interest and/or resume to:
Paul O'Brien at email@example.com.