Become a factory volunteer!
Volunteers take part in several aspects of the studio program including:
• Setting up and breaking down activities
• Maintaining materials and equipment
• Researching and developing new activities to coincide with current exhibitions.
• Occasional assistance with public programming, cultural events and education outreaches
We count on all of our volunteers and interns to:
• Demonstrate timeliness, dependability and maturity
• Work well alongside others
• Engage a diverse public in art of the 20th century and contemporary culture.
Interested applicants should email, fax or mail a resume and/or letter of interest to:
Dave English: Coordinator of Studio Programs
117 Sandusky Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15212