Warhol Museum director Eric Shiner leads Contemporary Circle members on a tour of Factory Direct: Pittsburgh.
Join the Contemporary Circle
Carnegie Museum of Art Contemporaries and The Andy Warhol Museum Inner Circle have merged to form the NEW Contemporary Circle, a like-minded group of forward thinking and experimental art enthusiasts at $250 for one person and $500 for two people annually. This new venture brings you the best of all worlds—the programming and staff of both museums. Your support will provide necessary funds for our exhibitions and public programs along with the benefit of four exclusive events per year.
• Factory Direct: Pittsburgh viewing follwed by reception at Cioppino Restaurant.
• Viewing and reception of White Cube, Green Maze: New Art and Landscapes with exhibition curator, Raymund Ryan.
• Preview and reception of Regarding Warhol: Sixty Artists, Fifty Years with Eric Shiner.
• Private studio tour and reception of William Kofmehl's Studio.
• Please check back for upcoming events.
The Contemporary Circle is a separate program from Carnegie Museum of Pittsburgh’s membership program and Annual Sustaining Fund. CMP membership is a prerequisite for joining the Contemporary Circle.