To ensure the health and safety of our visitors and to help mitigate the spread of the COVID-19 virus, The Warhol has introduced a variety of new protocols.
Health and Safety
Nothing is more important that the health and safety of our community. The steps The Warhol is taking to be visitor-ready include: requiring visitors and staff to wear masks and practice safe social distancing; limiting the number of visitors to 15% of the building capacity at any one time; the use of timed ticketing for all visitors, including members; enhanced cleaning protocols; marked foot-traffic patterns in high-traffic areas; the modification of interactive exhibitions and increased hand sanitizer stations; and the installation of plexiglass shields at visitor service desks and in office spaces.
For your safety and the safety of those around you, all visitors age 3 years and over are required to wear masks over the nose and mouth. All museum staff and volunteers will be wearing masks, too. Let’s all follow this important CDC Guideline to protect ourselves and each other. If you can’t wear a mask due to a medical condition, please see a visitor services representative at the museum admissions desk.
At The Warhol, we are committed to the safety of our staff and all who visit. Our visitor guidelines are designed to help keep you and our staff members and volunteers safe while you enjoy your experiences at the museums.
- Before arrival, visitors should consider the following:
- Have you or anyone in your group been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
- Are you or anyone in your group experiencing a cough, shortness of breath/difficulty breathing, chills, sore throat, or new or recent loss of taste or smell?
- Do you or anyone in your group have a temperature of 100.4◦ F/38◦ C or greater?
- If you or anyone in your group answers “yes” to any of these questions on the day of your visit, we respectfully ask you NOT to visit the museum for the safety of all.
- Upon your arrival:
- You and everyone in your group (age 3 and over) will be required to wear face masks that cover your nose and mouth at all times.
- You will each be asked if you have any of the COVID-19 symptoms, which will be listed on nearby signage. If you or anyone in your party answers “yes” to any of the symptom screening questions, you will be respectfully asked to visit at another time for the safety of all.
- You and everyone in your group will undergo temperature checks using a touchless thermometer. If a temperature registers 100.4◦ F/38◦ C or greater, you can request a second temperature check.
NOTE: If both readings show a temperature of 100.4◦ F/38◦ C or greater or any visitor declines the temperature screen or to wear a face mask, that visitor will be asked to visit at another time.
- All groups must stay a minimum of six feet away from other groups, staff, and volunteers, and follow on-site signage and markings regarding social distancing.
Please inform one of our staff members if anyone is not adhering to these or other posted social distancing guidelines.
Thank you for your cooperation in keeping everyone safe.
Please note: We reserve the right to require that visitors who do not follow posted safety guidelines or instructions from our staff will be asked to leave the premises. Failure to comply with this policy or rude or aggressive behavior will not be tolerated. Please see our Visitor Conduct Policy for more information.
The Warhol Store will be open using the same safety guidelines and the re-opening date for The Warhol Cafe will be announced when restrictions due to COVID-19 virus have been lifted.
Note: Please check this page for the most current information about our operations.