Diversifying Art Museum Leadership Initiative
We are proud to be a part of the Diversifying Art Museum Leadership Initiative (DAMLI), supported by the Walton Family Foundation, the Ford Foundation, and a private donor. DAMLI at The Warhol creates supportive pathways for young people and emerging leaders from diverse backgrounds to explore and advance in careers in the museum field with hands-on training, mentoring, and ongoing professional development.
The application deadline for 2020 paid summer fellowship and internship positions is April 1st, 2020.
Download position descriptions and application instructions:
- Program Evaluation and Research Fellow (.docx)
- Cataloguing Internship (.docx)
- Collections Internship (.docx)
- Education Internship (.docx)
- Publishing Internship (.docx)
To learn more: Contact Stephanie Garrison at email@example.com.