The Andy Warhol Museum offers an intriguing and distinctive space for private and corporate functions. Mingle with the celebrities on view at your next event.
Each rental includes cocktail and dinner tables and chairs, lounge furniture, basic audio visual, security, custodial services, and special event supervision.
Event set up may begin one hour prior to the museum closing (typically 5 p.m.), which means set up may begin at 4 p.m.
Parking must be prepaid by client prior to event, or guests may pay as they enter the The Warhol lot.
The Warhol works with an exclusive caterer and offers a dedicated catering manager to plan all food and beverage services.
Choose your favorite photographer to capture your event. There is unrestricted photography on the first floor.
Food and beverage is permitted on the first floor.
Lobby LCD screens may be customized with logos, messages, or photographs.
Museum tours, studio activities (including silkscreen printing), and photobooth customization may be added to your rental for an additional fee.
All items (decor, gifts, cards, flowers, food, etc.) must be removed at the completion of the event. No items are permitted to be left at the museum.
As the museum’s primary function is to house and preserve art, we have some required decor restrictions:
- Nothing may be nailed, tacked, taped, hung, stapled, nor affixed in any way to the inside or outside of the museum. Display easels and stands may be used on the first floor.
- No bubbles, rice, confetti, nor birdseed may be thrown inside or outside of the museum.
- No fireworks nor open flames may be used inside or outside of the museum (candles must be battery operated).
- No balloons, glitter, nor fog machines may be used inside of the museum.
- No plants nor flowers with soil may be used inside of the museum.
- All decor must be approved by special events staff.