Social Media Community Guidelines
The Andy Warhol Museum’s mission is to engage and inspire through Warhol’s life, art, and legacy. We strive to create an open, engaging, inspiring, and informative online experience and dialog for everyone.
We encourage our online community to engage in respectful discussions on our social media channels. When commenting, please keep comments relevant to the original post.
Though we do not review or moderate all comments, we reserve the right to remove any posts, replies, or content, and block or report users who post such comments and/or content that include the following:
- Threatening language, harassment, violence, racism, bullying, profanity, attacks on or intimidation of any party, including our online community members or The Warhol’s staff; malicious speech regarding topics of gender, sexual orientation, religion, gender identity, age, ethnic origin or race; sexist comments; hate speech; suggestion or encouragement of illegal activities; and demeaning remarks about personal appearance.
- Spam or fraudulent links.
- Advertisements, solicitations, or endorsements of any financial, commercial, or not-for-profit organizations, websites, unincorporated organizations or clubs, contests, sweepstakes or promotions.
- Repetitive posts copied and pasted or duplicated and/or multiple successive off-topic posts by single or multiple users.
- Third-party intellectual property, such as any copyright-protected material, trademarks or logos and/or any violations of rights of publicity or privacy.
- Information that is false, inaccurate, or misleading.
- Posting personal information of other community members or The Warhol’s staff including but not limited to: phone number, email address, physical mailing address, and billing information.
- Private correspondence between user and other community members, or user and The Warhol.
- Impersonation of staff member of The Warhol, or community member.
By posting, commenting, or replying on one of our posts on our social media channels, you are agreeing to abide by these Social Media Community Guidelines and further agreeing to comply with the social media guidelines imposed by the particular social media platform you are utilizing.
If you have an issue, question, or suggestion regarding these Social Media Community Guidelines, please contact email@example.com.