Help preserve our collection and promote health and safety by adhering to these guidelines:
- Follow foot traffic patterns where indicated.
- Utilize hand sanitation stations before and after interacting with exhibitions.
- Umbrellas, bags, and items over 11×16 inches can damage artworks and therefore, are not permitted in the galleries. Backpacks are permitted for medical purposes only. Please check them in lockers or ask the admission desk where oversized items may be stored. Security officers reserve the right to inspect all bags, boxes, or packages upon entry and exit.
- Please do not touch any artwork unless instructed to do so—even a gentle touch can damage the art.
- Please be sure to maintain a safe distance from other patrons. Six feet is recommended.
- Be sure to maintain a safe distance from all paintings, sculptures, and any other artworks. Two feet is recommended.
Pencils and small sketch pads are permitted in the museum galleries. No weapons, firearms, or hazardous materials are permitted on museum property. City ordinance prohibits smoking, including vapor devices, inside the museum and within 5 feet of entrances.
Standard wheelchairs and gallery stools are available for use in the galleries free of charge on a limited basis at the admission desk. Please reserve more than 24 hours in advance by contacting email@example.com.