To ensure a fun and safe museum experience for your family, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Children under the age of 2 are not required to wear masks.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children should not be carried on shoulders or held over objects and displays.
- Mothers are welcome to nurse wherever they are comfortable; we recommend the seating area on the museum’s underground level, which offers comfortable chairs and a safe area for children to explore.
- Baby carriers must be worn facing front. Backpack-style carriers may be checked at admission desks.
- Strollers are permitted on all levels of the museum. Please do not let children under the age of 12 push strollers or wheelchairs. Strollers are available free of charge on a limited basis at the admission desk.